Deeds transferred, July 7-13Published 10:19pm Thursday, July 19, 2012
The following deeds were transferred in Beaufort County from July 7-13:
- Bernice M. Whitmore to Albert P. Mitchell and others — Long Acre Township, lot 194, Pamlico Plantation.
- WCCS LLC to Christine T. Smith — Bath Township, 2 tracts, tract 1, 1.28A.
- Mid-Atlantic Property Management LLC to Kenny McConville II and others — SR1325.
- Wells Fargo Bank NA (Tr) and others to Carolyn Jones Worthington — Charles Place & Hwy. 33, lot 1, Quail Ridge.
- Gibbie L. Keel to Ernest R. Keel — Chocowinity Township, 2 parcels; parcel 1, lot 7, Outback.
- Al Turner Haddock Jr. and others to Al Turner Haddock Jr. and others — Long Acre Township, Main St.
- Bank of America NA to Bryon J. Lyons — lot 5, Hackney Place.
- Federal National Mortgage Association and others to RV holdings Eleven LLC — Hwy. 17.
- Laura Edwards Baker and others to Amanda B. Sawyer and others — Pantego Township, SR1714 Seed Tick Neck Rd., 3.377A.
- Wilbert A. Spencer Sr. and others to Dwight E. Spruill and others — Chocowinity Township, Hwy. 92 & Bridge Crk.
- David W. Waters to David W. Waters (B) LLC — Long Acre Township, tract 0.12A.
- Terry F. Groome and others to Hubert Brothers (Tr) and others — Richland Township, tract 3, 0.750A.
- Elmo Gorham to Carlos H. Gorham (Tr) — Washington Township, Pierce & 3rd Sts.
- Mary S. Midyette to Vickie E. Baynor — UO, River Bend Condominiums Unit 28.
- James P. Harriett to Barbara Lynne Smithee and others — Chocowinity Township, lot 3, Cypress Corner.