Deed transfers: Sept. 2-8, 2019
The following land transactions were made in Beaufort County during the period of Sept. 2-8, 2019.
- Office closed for Labor Day
- Phillip Ray Leggett to Jeffery Allen Everett, 1 acre, Washington Township.
- William A. Cratch to Michael Tyler Miller, lot 10, Pinewood, Chocowinity Township.
- Jennifer Faye Murdock to Jasmine M. Guisado, property at Smaw and Asbury Church roads, Washington.
- State Employees Credit Union to SECU*RE Inc., lot 43, Long Point Landing, Washington.
- Timothy R. Boyd to Austin Beasley, property on N.C. Highway 92.
- Wallace C. Smith to Carol L. Warren, property at Main, Second and Gladden streets, Respass Town, Washington.
- Patra P. Payeur to April Dawn Payseur, 1.3 acres, lot 25, Schooner Point, Pantego Township.
- Woodson R. Furlough Jr. to Mollie C. Morrow, lot 149, Northgate, Washington Township.
- Gregory Hombirg to Dominic Reisig, lot 21, block 5, Smallwood, Washington.
- John Ward Jones to Gregory A. Hombirg, 1.58 acres, Bragaw Lane, Wolfendon Farm, Chocowinity Township.
- Michael L. Shepherd to Vicki Sheppard Crawford, lots 31-32, block 6, Crystal Beach Estate, Richland Township.
- Walter B. Gerard III to Walter B. Gerard III, property at North Market and West 11th streets, Washington Township.
- Paul E. Mizelle to Abbie Mizelle Barfield, 1.228 acres, Ward Road, lot 2, Long Acre Township.
- Jason Bradley Steele to Ann Tucker Bennett, lot 10, Cypresss Corner, Chocowinity Township.
- Moses Moey to Matthew Miller, 14th Street, lot 152, Hudnells Bragaw Blount, Washington Township.
- Ellis S. Leoni to William C. Russ Jr., .486 acres, Beech Ridge Road, Pantego Township.
- Gerrianne R. Currey (exec) to Charlie H. Smith Jr., lot 86, Shoreline Drive, Dowry Creek, Pantego Township.
- Office closed due to Hurricane Dorian.