Deed transfers: Nov. 18-24, 2019
The following land transactions were made in Beaufort County during the period of Nov. 18-24, 2019.
- B-25 LLC to Melissa Seigel, lot 13, Goose Creek Landing, Richland Township.
- Stewart L. Armstrong to Branson E. Dunn, three tracts, 3.54 acres, Richland Township.
- Eliot Smith to Cindy A. Apple, lot 5, Kilby Island, Bath Township.
- Coastal Plains Development Group LLC to 1417 Carolina Avenue LLC, lot 2, .301 acres, U.S. Highway 17 and 15th Street, Washington.
- Wentworth Construction LLC to Bonnie F. Ahlberg, lot 158, Cypress Landing, Chocowinity.
- Sharon Artis Satchell to Timothy Allen Griekspoor, .965 acres, Possum Hill Road, Bath Township.
- Bella Vista Farm LLC to Shelley H. Tubaugh, 10.10 acres, lot 5, Corsica Road, Long Acre Township.
- Robert G. King Jr. to William Matthew Allen, lot 10, block A, Sweetbriar, Long Acre Township.
- William C. Lenhardt to Allen Ray Wainwright II, lot 8, Village at Bath, Bath Township.
- William Dallas Linton to Frank Edward Voliva, lots 3 and 3A, Bath Township.
- Brian David Bower to Gretchen P. Cushing, two tracts, Country Meadows, Washington.
- Broome Beaufort Properties LLC to Catherine B. Broome, two tracts, 2.7 acres, Slatestone Road, Long Acre Township.
- John Charles V. Metcalf to Lisa M. Danger, lots 3-4, Spring Creek Harbor, Bath Township.
- Billy Paramore to Michael G. Rushing, property at Gilead Shore and Ephesus Church roads.
- Stephen Bonanno to Deniis G. Adams, lot 269, Cypress Landing, Chocowinity Township.
- Jason Lee Kitchen to James C. Bragg, lot 52, Colonial Heights, Washington.
- Joshua Taylor Cahoon to Gary N. Senter, 1 acres, lot 3, Dan Taylor Road Homesites, Washington.
- Corie B. Spruill to Kimberly S. Atkins, lot 101, 13th and 15th streets, Hudnells Bragaw Blount property, Washington.