Fall registration schedule setPublished 6:42pm Saturday, June 2, 2012
BCCC announces its registration schedule for Fall Semester which is scheduled to begin Aug. 15.
Dates and deadlines for enrolling and registering are as follows:
- June 25 – Registration begins for returning students, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 26 – New student orientation at 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. followed by registration for students attending an orientation session.
- June 26 – Registration continues for returning students, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 27 and 28 – Continued registration for new and returning students, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 9 – Deadline to pay tuition for fall semester.
- Aug. 14 – Late registration, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Aug. 15 – First day of classes.
- Aug. 14-21 – Drop/add 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
New students may apply to enroll in BCCC at the admissions office in Building 9 on the BCCC campus or on the BCCC website at www.beaufortccc.edu. It is recommended that new students apply at least three weeks before registration to ensure the admissions process is completed.
Tuition and fees at BCCC are established by the N.C. General Assembly and the N.C. Board of Community Colleges. Tuition for in-state students was recently set at $69 per credit hour and student fees at $2 per credit hour for a total of $71 per credit hour. Tuition for out-of-state students was set at $261 per credit hour and student fees at $2 per credit hour for a total of $263.
Any student who has overdue library materials or who is delinquent in the payment of any fees, fines, or other obligations to the college will not be permitted to complete the registration process until the student has satisfactorily resolved the situation.
For more information about enrolling for classes at BCCC or to schedule a placement test, contact the admissions office at 252-940-6237. Applications are available on the BCCC website at www.beaufortccc.edu.