Ferry route amends schedule
Published 12:20 am Tuesday, August 16, 2011
The N.C. Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division will run an amended schedule at its Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route beginning this afternoon until 6:30 a.m. Thursday to allow for changing the propellers on the Motor Vessel Pamlico.
The following runs will not take place:
- The 4 p.m. departure today from Ocracoke;
- The 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. departures Wednesday from Swan Quarter; and
- The 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. departures Wednesday from Ocracoke.
The following runs will continue to take place:
- The 4:30 p.m. departure today from Swan Quarter;
- The 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. departures Wednesday from Swan Quarter; and
- The 6:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. departures Wednesday from Ocracoke.
If a traveler has a reservation for any of the cancelled runs, he or she is advised to call 1-800-293-3779 and press 2 to speak to a reservation specialist, who can assist with changing the reservation or administering a refund.