Deed transfers: Feb. 16-22, 2020
The following land transactions were made in Beaufort County during the period of Feb. 16-22, 2020.
- Thomas S. Hawkins to Frederick F. Hawkins, .187 acres, Second and McNair streets, Washington.
- Janice Elizabeth Dixon to Michelle Hardy, 1.2 acres, N.C. Highway 102, Chocowinity Township.
- Josephine M. Hookway to Margaret Ruth Dixon, .36 acres, lot A, Front and King streets, Bath.
- Pensco Trust Company (cust) to Leanne Stocks Gupton, lots 2-2A, River Bluff.
- Francis Earl McKissick to Michael T. Rocchio, lot 4, Country Club Estates, Long Acre Township.
- Amy Josette Taylor Bullock to Amy Josette Taylor Bullock, two tracts, .67 acres, .47 acres, Cherry Run Road, Washington Township.
- Christine M. Jehu to Patricia Richardson, lot 9, block G, Morningside.
- Ellen D. Wollman to William G. Lese Jr., lot 59, Eagle Trace, Richland Township.
- Kristen Joy Credle Owens to Almosta Farms LLC, two tracts, 2.4 acres, .7 acres, North Creek, Bath.
- Robert Whitley Jr. Family Limited Partnership to Robert W. Whitley III, lots 37-39, Long Acre Township.
- Allen Smith to Whit J. Smith III, lot 2, block B, The Willows, Washington.
- ALM Investment Company LLC to Angler Bay LLC, seven tracts, Beaufort County.
- Emily Rose Rebert to Rebecca G. Clark, lot 24, block A, Smallwood, Washington.
- Swanson C. Graves III to Kathryn Marie Howard Leach, lot 3, West Main end, Washington.
- Alan D. Correll to Timothy L. Hudgins, lot 12, block X, Smallwood, Washington.
- Carlee S. Johnson to Larry J. Gaulin Jr., 25.71 acres, Richland Township.
- Michel Germain Travvers to Christopher Ross Chandler, two tracts, 1.47 acres, 7.01 acres, Beaufort County.
- Wendy A. Bright to Heather Nichole Baker, lot 2-D, 3.27 acres, North Creek, Bath.
- Heather Nichole Baker to Robert S. Weaver, lot 2-D, 3.27 acres, North Creek, Bath.
- Jerry M. King to Lawrence Joseph Guertin, .8954 acres, Whitehurst Road and Core Point Road, and Pamlico River, Richland Township.
- Thomas Patrick Randolph to Ronald Everett Carl, lots 77-77A, Portside, Chocowinity Township.
- Elizabeth Sterling Junak (exec) to Carole Freeman Kenne, property at Main Street and Pamlico River.
- Amy Coleman Gerard to Oliver Austin Thomas III, lot 7, .61 acres, Beaufort County.
- Wesley M. Taylor to James D. Langley, .51 acres, Whitley Road and N.C. Highway 306.
- Sandra Daniels Gaskins to Adrienne Leigh Daniels, property on Mill Road/South Creek Road, Richland Township.
- CMH Homes Inc. to Jason Paul, property in Beaufort County.
- Kuhn Properties LLC to Brandon Michael Bunch, lot 157, Northgate, Washington.