Deed transfers: March 22-28, 2020
The following land transactions were made in Beaufort County during the period of March 22-28, 2020.
- Kevin S. Byrd to Debra Allen, lot 59, Bailey Pointe, Bath Township.
- County of Beaufort to Wild Goose Chase LLC, 1 acre, Richland Township.
- Ray David Moore to John F. Matkins III, two tracts, Ball Road, Washington Township.
- Saundra E. Trimmer to Margaret Christina Balintfy, Maules Point Road and Gerard Lane, Chocowinity Township.
- James R. Tew Jr. to Svetlana L. Seliakova, building K, lot 156, Pamlico Plantation Townhomes.
- Baby Belle Inc. to Bryce Sadler James, lot 52, Laurcour Farms, Washington Township.
- Sherry Schulze to James W. Hall, lot 9, Springdale Village, Bath Township.
- Barbara Mayo Gautier to Edward Earl Nelson Jr., lot 47, Somerset Place, Washington Township.
- John R. Koch to Carolyn Sue Stilley, lot 24, block C, Iron Creek, Washington.
- Annie Mae McLoud Spencer to Jerry R. Spencer, property on U.S. Highway 264, Pantego.
- Peter R. Budge to Jones C. Vick Jr., .30 acres, Front Street, Belhaven.
- Julianna Dunbar Allen to Leamon H. Allen III, three tracts, Indian Run Road, Abe Gray Tram Road and Pungo River, 32.63 acres.
- Edward P. Leigh to Wyatt James Leggett, two tracts, Pamlico Street, City Hall Avenue, Belhaven.
- Angela M. Flowers to Angela M. Flowers, 2 acres, Washington Township.
- Kimberly J. Haddock to Lynne Givson, lot 139, Northgate, Washington Township.
- Samuel R. Woolard to Ken Stilley, 5 acres, tract 1, Richland Township.
- Rayford Lilley & Sons Inc. to Jamie Shawn Bradshear, lot 53, Laurcour Farms, Washington Township.
- Rober Lederman to Down East Real Estate Holdings LLC, two tracts, Fourth Street, Brown Street, Washington.
- Thomas L. Lilly to Eddy L. Greenwood, lot 4, Pungo Shores West, Bath Township.
- Josephine B. Paul to Emily B. Mayne, property at Fifth and Charlotte streets, Washington.
- Obe Worthington Jr. to Pamela B. Worthington, property in Chocowinity Township.
- Ronald David Lilley to Stuart E. Ricks, property at N.C. Highway 99, Ridge and Latham streets, Pantego Township.
- Richard Scott Brown to Donald Lee Phillips, two tracts, Jakes Bay Road, Swan Point, Long Acre Township.