Deed transfers: April 5-11, 2020
Published 6:35 pm Monday, April 20, 2020
The following land transactions were made in Beaufort County during the period of April 5-11, 2020.
- Bath Properties LLC to Timothy M. Johnson, two tracts, Bath Township.
- Fuchs Properties LLC to Steven C. Fuchs, property at Eighth and Bonner streets, Washington.
- George Eugene Donovan to James Saufl, lots 230-231, Magothy Lane, Cypress Landing, Chocowinity Township.
- Kuhn Properties LLC to Stacy Keech, lot 7, Northgate, Washington.
- Nichole Moore Pair to Bryan Reid Pair, two tracts, block C, Kingswood, Washington.
- Henry N. Roper III to Barbara Jean Houston, property at Church and King streets, Bath.
- Charles J. Overton III to David J. McKeehan, two tracts, .14 acres, two lots in tract 2, .05 acres, .01 acres, Aurora.
- Susan M. Williamson to Sarah Bailey Carlson, two tracts, Sixth and Pearl streets, Aurora.
- Susan M. Williamson to Sarah Bailey Carlson, property on Sixth Street, Aurora.
- Barbara A. Oliver to Shane French Staples, lot 7, Bath Township.
- Gilbert R. Alligood to Gilbert R. Alligood Jr., 12.157 acres, Long Acre Township.
- Gilbert R. Alligood to Geri A. Callahan, 3.745 acres, Long Acre Township.
- Yalissa Yvonne Mondragon to Anthony L. Beal, 7.33 acres, VOA Road, Washington Township.
- Anthony L. Beal to Iseal Mondragon, 3.667 acres, Washington Township.
- Terry B. Eichelberger to Thomas L. Riddick Jr., lot 6, Pungo Retreat, Bath Township.
- Joseph A. Sambrook to Donna Fox, three tracts, Beaufort County.
- Charles Hare to TJacks LLC, lot 23, Chocowinity.
- Doris D. Dellinger to Alice Marie McKinney, .21 acres, Bath Township.
- Doris D. Dellinger to Julianne D. Dahlman, 1.78 acres, Roberson Road, Long Acre Township.
- Elizabeth Harrell Chandler to Ashley Salinas, parcel 3, 1.47 acres, Chocowinity Township.
- Ragaglia Properties LLC to Nicholas O’Clair, property on Oregon Road, Richland Township.