Voter guide shows candidates’ stand of family issues
Published 2:01 pm Wednesday, September 30, 2020
The North Carolina Family Policy Council unveiled its 2020 General Election Voter Guide website on Sept. 22.
“This website is a great resource for voters across the state to quickly and easily see where candidates stand on important issues impacting North Carolina families,” said NC Family president John Rustin.
You can access the Voter Guide website at ncfamilyvoter.com.
On the Voter Guide website, you can:
– Generate a personalized Voter Guide with your specific congressional and state legislative districts
– Download a PDF of the full, print version of the Voter Guide
– Access candidate’s written responses and additional comments
– Order printed Voter Guides in bulk for distribution at church, civic group, or neighborhood.
– Locate important election related dates and voter registration information
“NC Family’s highly sought-after Voter Guide provides North Carolina voters with an impartial, nonpartisan look at candidates running for U.S. Senate, U.S. House, Governor & Council of State, N.C. Supreme Court, N.C. Court of Appeals, and the entire State Legislature,” said Ruston. “Through our Voter Guide, you can learn where candidates stand on issues such as sanctity of life, religious liberty, school choice, sex education, gambling, budget and taxes, and much more.”
Founded in 1992, the North Carolina Family Policy Council is a Raleigh-based nonpartisan, nonprofit research and education organization dedicated to the preservation of the family and traditional Judeo-Christian family values that are the foundation of western civilization, the Council’s website states.