Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office: Oct. 25-31, 2020
The following incidents were reported to and investigated by the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office during the period of Oct. 25-31, 2020.
- Call for service, agency assistance, at U.S. Highway 17 South and N.C. Highway 33 East, Chocowinity, at 3:42 a.m.
- Property damage at 180 block of Slatestone Road, Washington, at 6:43 a.m.
- Obscene/pornography, exploitation of children, at 400 block of Smaw Road, Washington, at 12:37 p.m.
- Misdemeanor larceny at 6000 block of U.S. Highway 17 South, Chocowinity.
- Assault on a female at 2500 block of Burbage Road, Bath, at 1:09 a.m.
- Controlled substance offense, possession of marijuana, at Southside High School, N.C. Highway 33 East, Chocowinity, at 10:18 a.m.
- Traffic violation, contempt of court, at West Fifth and Fleming streets, Washington, at 1:37 a.m.
- Simple assault at 3000 block of Terra Ceia Road, Pantego, at 7:20 a.m.
- Call for service at 1100 block of Horse Pen Swamp Road, Washington, at 8:08 a.m.
- Call for service at 20400 block of N.C. Highway 32 North, Plymouth, at 12:59 p.m.
- Fraud at 700 block of Harding Lane, Chocowinity, at 2:32 p.m.
- Larceny of a motor vehicle at 21300 block of N.C. Highway 32 North, Plymouth, at 5:47 p.m.
- Trespassing at 4800 block of Mary’s Chapel Church Road, Aurora, at 6:06 p.m.
- Property damage at 3300 block of Possum Track Road, Chocowinity, at 7:02 p.m.
- Simple assault, trespassing, at 2700 block of Whichard’s Beach Road, Chocowinity, at 9:13 p.m.
- Assault on a female at 100 block of Montclair Drive, Montclair Mobile Home Park, at 1:11 p.m.
- Statutory rape of a child 15 or younger at 200 block of Paso Fino Road, Washington, at 4:20 p.m.
- Litter/pollution/public health offense at 1200 block of Hubs Rec Road, Belhaven, at 4:14 p.m.
- Controlled substance offense at 300 block of N.C. Highway 102, Chocowinity, at 4:49 p.m.
- Call for service, DOA, at 700 block of Idalia Road, Aurora, at 6:37 p.m.
- Unauthorized use of a conveyance, injury to personal property, at 7000 block of U.S. Highway 264 East, Washington, at 12:40 p.m.
- Property damage at 4600 block of River Road, Washington, at 12:40 p.m.
- Property damage at West Fifth Street and Tranters Creek Drive, Washington, at 6:45 p.m.
The following incidents were reported to/investigated by the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office during the period of Feb. 16-22, 2020. ... read more