Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office: Dec. 13-19, 2020
Published 3:06 pm Tuesday, January 5, 2021
The following incidents were reported to and investigated by the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office during the period of Dec. 13-19, 2020.
- Simple assault at 300 block of Whootentown Road, Washington, at 11:37 a.m.
- Property damage at 500 block of Tunstall Swamp Road, Aurora, at 11:45 a.m.
- Harassing telephone calls at 200 block of Running Pines Drive, Chocowinity, at 1:37 p.m.
- Communicating threats at 100 block of Sams Road, Chocowinity, at 6:57 p.m.
- Larceny at 4500 block of U.S. Highway 264 W., Washington, at 7:49 p.m.
- Communicating threats at 19900 block of N.C. Highway 32 N., Plymouth, at 10:47 p.m.
- Missing person at 10200 block of U.S. Highway 17 S., Vanceboro, at 6:27 p.m.
- Property damage at 200 block of W. Second St., Washington, at 1:40 p.m.
- Dead on arrival at 300 block of Harding Lane, Chocowinity, at 6:20 p.m.
- Assault with a firearm at Clarks Neck Road, Washington, at 8:00 p.m.
- Larceny at 500 block of Harvey Road, Washington, at 8:27 a.m.
- Larceny of motor fuel at 2100 block of John Small Ave., Washington, at 8:35 a.m.
- Financial card fraud at 3100 block of West Road, Aurora, at 10:01 a.m.
- Citizen assist at 600 block of Long Point Road, Chocowinity, at 10:23 a.m.
- Property damage at 1800 block of N.C. Highway 33 E., Chocowinity, at 1:39 p.m.
- Theft at 100 block of Patch Creek Drive, Chocowinity, at 2:47 p.m.
- Juvenile problem at 200 block of Charlie Lane, Chocowinity, at 4:26 p.m.
- Suspicious person/circumstances at 4100 block of U.S. Highway 264 W., Washington, at 12:31 a.m.
- Simple assault at 400 block of E. Barr Road, Chocowinity, at 3:37 a.m.
- Unauthorized use of motor vehicle at 3300 block of U.S. Highway 17 N., Washington, at 9:31 a.m.
- Breaking and entering at 100 block of Edwards Drive, Belhaven, at 11:05 a.m.
- Traffic violation at South Fifth Street and Helen Drive, Aurora, at 10:20 p.m.
- Controlled substance offense at 2100 block of Slatestone Road, Washington, at 10:48 p.m.
- Simple assault at 2700 block of Cherry Road, Washington, at 4:38 a.m.
- Juvenile problem at 6000 block of Free Union Church Road, Pinetown, at 8:40 a.m.
- Larceny at 1300 block of Jefferson Road, Pinetown, at 10:28 a.m.
- Extortion/blackmail at 200 block of Donna Ave., Vanceboro, at 11:03 a.m.
- Fraud at 3200 block of N.C. Highway 33 W., Grimesland, at 1:51 p.m.
- Calls for service at Terra Ceia Road, Pantego, at 4:07 p.m.
- Property damage at 5300 block of N.C. Highway 92 E., Bath, at 7:56 p.m.
- Assault on a female at 4200 block of Archbell Road, Bath, at 9:25 p.m.
- Resisting/interfering officer at N.C. Highway 33 East and N.C. Highway 306 South, Aurora, at 10:47 p.m.
- Communicating threats at 400 block of Aberdeen Drive, Washington, at 11:24 a.m.
- Communicating threats at 25000 block of N.C. Highway 32 N., Plymouth, at 2:35 p.m.
- Dead on arrival at 600 block of Cherry Run Road, Washington, at 11:39 p.m.