High Five: Washington football player is ready to go
Published 10:01 am Thursday, March 4, 2021
We asked area athletes five questions so you can get to know them a little better.
Today’s guest is Washington High School football senior Knowledge Griffin.
- How old were you when you first played football and who got you started?
Knowledge: I was 13 when my friend Malcolm encouraged me to start playing football. I wanted to earlier, but my grandmother wouldn’t let me until I got older.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Knowledge: I’d like to have a family, get started in my career as an engineer and be a member of the National Guard Reserve Unit.
- How would you find a needle in a haystack?
Knowledge: There’s no easy or fast way to do that, so I’d start pulling out the hay little by little and looking through it. The longest process is usually the best, no shortcuts.
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
Knowledge: Determined. You have to push yourself to achieve your goals. It’s easy to give up, but that won’t help you.
- What is your favorite class and how will it help you in the future?
Knowledge: Civics and Economics because my teacher is always willing to help me. We learn about our rights and the Constitution, so that will help guide me in the future.