High Five-Southside multi-sport athlete stops to chat
Published 8:32 pm Thursday, March 25, 2021
We asked area athletes five questions so you can get to know them a little better. Today’s guest is Seahawks junior football, basketball, baseball and track athlete Kenjray Coffield, who scored three touchdowns in the victory over Northampton last week.
- What is your favorite sport besides the ones you play?
Kenjray: Hockey, because it’s an active sport and it’s fun to watch guys get checked into the boards on TV.
- Would you go forward or back if you could time travel?
Kenjray: Back so I could correct things I did wrong and so I could improve some other things.
- How did you start rooting for your favorite athlete?
Kenjray: I started liking Dwayne Wade when he played for the Miami Heat. I remember watching the NBA finals against the Spurs when he played really well. He is a breed apart and I think he is better than LeBron (James).
- What superpower would you pick?
Kenjray: More speed so I could be as fast as The Flash.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Kenjray: Playing college football and majoring in business so I could have my own someday.