Where to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Washington
Published 6:36 pm Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Need plans for New Year’s Eve? Several businesses in Washington are ringing in 2022 with food, drinks and live music.
Here are the events we know of.
- Ribeyes Steakhouse, located at 228 W. Stewart Parkway, is holding a masquerade party at 8 p.m., with live music by Eli Craig Band, DJ L.Real and Country Boy KT. Call 252-833-0936 for more information.
- The Mulberry House Brewery, located at 189 W. Main St., will feature a special New Year’s Eve menu with seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Call 252-833-0451 for reservations. A rooftop party will begin at 8:30 p.m.
- The Hackney, located at 192 W. Main St., will feature a four-course special dinner. Seatings are available from 5:15-9:30 p.m. Call 252-623-2368 for reservations.
- The Bank Bistro, located at 216 W. Main St., will feature a live performance by a violinist. Call 252-948-9000 for reservations.
- Market Street Pub, located at 143 N. Market St., will feature live music by Afreyed Knot. The show starts at 10 p.m. Call 252-714-4719 for more information.
- Parley’s Sip & Steam, located at 132 E. Water St., will feature live music by Pamela and JB from 6 – 9 p.m. Call 252-833-0352 for more information.
- Captain Cooks, located at 1 Harding Square, will feature drink and food specials as well as a free bar food buffet and karaoke. Call 252-495-0050 for more information.
- Sevens, located at 1569 W. Fifth St., will feature live music by Bill Lyerly with Shelby Wall and Wolf Cratch. Call 252-833-0123
Know of an event that isn’t listed? Send us the details at email@example.com.