Sheriff announces monthly town hall meetings
Published 3:13 pm Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Sheriff Scott Hammonds is excited to announce the implementation of monthly Town Hall Meetings throughout Beaufort County beginning in March 2023.
The purpose of these meetings is to give the residents of Beaufort County an opportunity to meet with Sheriff Hammonds and receive valuable information regarding services provided by the Sheriff’s Office.
This will also afford residents the opportunity to ask questions and cover any issues they may have in their communities.
Anyone interested in attending a Town Hall Meeting can choose from the following dates and locations listed below:
• Aurora Community Center located at 295 Main St, Aurora on 3/23/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Belhaven Civic Center located at 257 W Pungo St, Belhaven on 4/11/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Edward Christian Church located at 23 Academy St, Edward on 5/18/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Alligood Church Of God located at 1891 Mill Hole Rd, Washington on 6/15/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Chocowinity Fire Department located at 512 NC33 E, Chocowinity on 7/11/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Bath Ruritan Building located at 504 Carteret Street, Bath on 8/15/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Clarks Neck Fire Department located at 3797 Wharton Station Rd. Washington on 9/14/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Blounts Creek Fire Department located at 13965 NC33 E Blounts Creek on 10/12/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
• Pinetown Fire Department located at 7262 North Boyd Rd. Pinetown on 11/16/23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
Sheriff Hammonds and his staff look forward to meeting with the community.