Registering at BCCC
Are you thinking about pursuing a college degree or just taking a few courses? Here are the steps to registering for fall semester 2012 at Beaufort County Community College:
- New students must apply for admission prior to registering for classes. If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact the admissions office in Building 9 or visit www.beaufortccc.edu or call 252-940-6237.
- If you are a returning student and have changed your name, address or program of study, complete a change form located in the registrar’s office in Building 9.
- Meet with your advisor and register for classes.
- Tuition will be billed to students following registration. Students must pay their tuition bills by Aug. 9 or their classes will be canceled. The cashier’s office accepts cash, check, Visa and MasterCard. You may also pay by telephone at 940-6212 using a credit card. Tuition and fees for students receiving financial aid will be charged against their grants or scholarships.
- To obtain your student ID., contact the campus police office. Parking decals are free and required for all students enrolled in classes. BCCC parking decals will be issued at the BCCC switchboard in Building 1. A students will need to know the vehicle’s license-plate number and the vehicle owner’s name to obtain a decal.
- Purchase your textbooks by bringing your class schedule to the bookstore located on the upper level of Building 5.
- Fall semester starts Aug. 15.
For more information about enrolling in classes at BCCC, visit the college website at www.beaufortccc.edu or contact the admissions office at 252-940-6237. For questions about online courses, contact Penny Sermons, director of BCCC’s Learning Resources Center and Distance Learning, at 252-940-6243.