Applying for assistance with flooded homes in Hyde County

Published 5:48 pm Wednesday, October 14, 2015

From Hyde County government

Was your home damaged due to recent flooding in Hyde County? If so, Hyde County staff are available to help residents with substantial home damage apply for federal and state assistance.

Homeowners with minor home damage may be eligible for other types of assistance.

Please call Rosemary Johnson in the Office of Planning and Economic Development immediately as funds for home repair may not last long. Call 252-926-4474 or email